Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust have released a new trailer and 35 minutes of live gameplay from Blue reflection: second light.
Blue reflection: second light is slated for PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 21 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC via Steam on November 9 in North America and Europe. Learn more about the game here, here and here.
Take a look at the pictures below.
- 42:04 to 50:18 – Gameplay # 1
- 51:47 to 1:11:03 – Gameplay # 2
- 1:12:37 to 1:14:56 – Gameplay # 3
- 1:15:40 to 1:20:54 – Gameplay # 4
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting, or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is breaking this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.